Merry Christmas Everyone!

Firstly, I would like to say a huge thank you to all of you for reading and subscribing to the Hayloft Blog. I hope you have found some of the articles useful and entertaining (if only slightly) throughout the past year. I have enjoyed reading comments and emails from those of you whom have contacted me. I am always open to suggestions for topics so feel free to send me an email in preparation for an exciting New Year in the garden. What would you like to read about? 

***

Christmas Eve is tomorrow - I feel as though the last few days have been a whirlwind and Christmas has crept upon us quickly, as it often does. I hope that you feel organised and that your presents are wrapped and neatly placed beneath your tree or hung in stockings. I also hope that your fridges, freezers and cupboards are suitably bulging with an abundance of snacks and Christmas goodies. It is now time to put your feet up and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere and spirit that surrounds this festive period. 

If you feel that you are far from being prepared, make a list and check it off immediately - I would hate for you to miss out on vital relaxation time before the big day.

Lastly,  if you are travelling over the next couple of days, take care with the weather - It is going to be blustery I hear!

***

We are all looking forward to spending time with our friends and families whilst having a break from work for a few days. The packers have stopped packing and the office is rather quiet - we have therefore been able to enjoy a plethora of Christmas music on the radio this week. 

All that is left for me to say is that we here at Hayloft, would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope that you have the most magnificent day. 






If you feel you have over-indulged on the turkey and Christmas pudding, why not take a stroll around your local area and take some photos of your Christmas Day scenes. It may not be a white Christmas this year, but you will still find beauty wherever you go.

Look out for my next Blog just before New Year - It is sure to make you smile! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 

and all the ladies at Hayloft x

(becky@hayloftplants.co.uk)

Comments

Popular Posts